Greetings!

Meet Mama Tokus - an entertaining and edifying, funky and funny singer, hostess and poetess who writes and sings nu soul, blues and R&B tunes (old, proper Ray Charles-style R&B, that is), nu-music-hall ditties and humorous (but always groovy) tunes – memorable originals and interpretations.

What the people say:

“Like Dr John in a three-way with Shirley Bassey and Eartha Kitt”



Share me

About Me

I'm a portfolio worker alright.

That means that I don't have just one job, but a mixture of career choices.

At the moment I'm a promoter, festival director, broadcaster, compere and musician.

I can help you with:
- writing, press and PR
- video-making
- hosting your event
- writing and performance music
- helping to organise events


If you like, you can download my CV right here

See the Contact page if you'd like to get in touch


 
Mama Tokus

Mama Tokus

Mama Tokus

Mama Tokus

Mama Tokus

Mama Tokus

Crooning Mama

Mama Tokus